About the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences AIAS Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to advancing the international intellectual property community through partnerships, professional training and learning.
The Academy is a growing game-based business and entertainment network designed to help students develop their skills and knowledge around the subject of interactive arts and sciences. For students who are interested in joining the gaming community and want to help make a difference in the industry, this opportunity will benefit them.
- Host university: Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences;
- Host country: United States of America;
- Level of study: Graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: National and international students;
- Available topics: All topics;
- Registration deadline: May 31street2024.
AIAS Foundation Scholarships are available for international and national levels (undergraduate and postgraduate) in all fields at the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences, USA.
Each of the academic scholarship winners receives tuition fees; Professional researchers will receive a travel allowance to attend an additional gaming event.
To be considered for this program, students must complete the following requirements:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student or graduate candidate from an accredited university or college;
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale is required;
- Applicants are not required to be US citizens or permanent residents to be selected for the scholarship. According to federal law, all non-U.S. citizens who receive a scholarship cannot be on the Specially Designated Nationals list published on the Terrorist Watch List;
- The AIAS Foundation Board of Directors, family members of employees, and significant individual supporters of the Foundation, as set at a minimum of $1,000, will not be considered for the award;
- Educational organizations must obtain the approval of the appropriate and customary university or educational institution in the country(s) in which they operate;
- They must not be previous scholarship winners.
In order to proceed with the application procedure, students will be required to complete the online application form (see official website).
To complete this application, applicants must upload the following:
1. A personal statement of up to two pages, including;
- Information about their education and how it will benefit the gaming industry;
- A statement regarding their service, leadership, character and financial needs.
2. Two current and signed letters of recommendation:
- Letters of recommendation must be from colleagues or faculty members in the students’ current academic programs, from administration, or from faculty members they know individually;
- Letters of recommendation must address their ability to make a significant contribution to the gaming industry through their character, service, or leadership abilities.
3. For student requests, include the following:
- Online version.
- Proof of enrollment;
For youth career nominations, please include the following:
In order to apply for this scholarship, it is necessary to possess previous academic credentials.
All successful applicants are required to demonstrate strong English language proficiency.
Please visit the official website for more details: