- Host university: University of Vernia;
- Host country: United States of America;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Level of study: University level;
- Scholarship Worth: $10,000;
- available Threads: All topics;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- Registration deadline: 01 May 2024.
University of Vernia:
Originally designated Alvernia College, Alvernia University is a private institution that achieved collegiate designation in 2008. Alvernia’s collegiate teams, currently called the Golden Wolves, but formerly referred to as the Crusaders, now compete in NCAA Division III competition in the highly competitive Mid-Atlantic Region Competitiveness. and the Eastern College Athletic Conferences.
About the scholarship:
The International Envoy Scholarship is open to international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate program at the University of Alvernia, USA.
Alvernia University has more than 50 undergraduate and graduate programs in dentistry, law, medicine, pharmacy, and veterinary medicine, and master’s degrees are offered in occupational therapy, business administration, child care, community counseling, training, and liberal studies. There is also a seven-year doctoral program in physical therapy at Alvernia and a doctorate in leadership philosophy.
Alvernia University will provide a stipend of $10,000 to all successful students.
In order to be considered for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program and primarily attending day school courses;
- Must have earned a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Supporting documents required:
- international demand ;
- Declaration of Project of Study, which must be a separate document in which the proposed student explains in no more than 300 words why he or she should be considered for a scholarship from Alvernia University as well as his or her academic and personal interests and contributions to the campus community;
- Unofficial results report for previous years;
- Recommendation letter.
- Candidates must be successfully registered at the university. Next, they must apply online for the program.
- To be accepted, candidates must have a diploma from the previous year with excellent academic results.
- Language Requirements: Please note that if English is not your first or native language, applicants must prove their English language skills through an admission qualification or language test.
Visit the official website for more details: