Curtin University stands as an outstanding Australian public research institution located in the heart of Perth, Western Australia. This university has developed into a globally acclaimed institution, celebrated for its high-level teaching, exceptional research contributions, and pioneering methods of knowledge transfer.
With an unwavering commitment to transforming lives and communities through the power of education and research, Curtin University offers a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs covering various disciplines. These meticulously designed programs aim to provide students not only with knowledge and skills, but also with practical experiences crucial to achieving victory in their chosen fields.
Curtin University’s reputation extends to its exceptional research and pioneering innovation, with a strong focus on key areas including mining, energy, health sciences, engineering and sustainability. The University’s collaborative endeavors with prominent international research institutions and industry partners exemplify its dedication to addressing real-world challenges and driving positive societal change.
- Host university: Curtin University;
- Host country: Australia;
- Level of study: Undergraduate and postgraduate level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- Available topics: Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science and Engineering;
- Registration deadline: October 15, 2025.
The Global Merit Scholarships, now available to international undergraduate and postgraduate students, provide a fantastic opportunity to pursue studies at Curtin University in Australia. These scholarships span areas such as business, law, health sciences, humanities, science and engineering, enabling students to further their academic pursuits at Curtin University, located in the attractive city of Perth, Western Australia.
The Curtin Global Scholarships for International Students are the pinnacle of excellence, honoring outstanding global scholars who demonstrate exceptional academic prowess and leadership potential. The scholarships, designed specifically to support students in their pursuit of undergraduate or postgraduate studies, reflect Curtin University’s commitment to excellence. A jewel in the Australian academic landscape, Curtin University attracts top talent from around the world, offering them financial aid to further their educational aspirations.
The scholarship provides financial coverage of up to 25% of the first-year tuition fees, up to a maximum of 200 credit points. This applies to students enrolled in core courses, who have completed at least 400 credit points. For those who have completed at least 300 credit points, the scholarship provides coverage of 25% of the tuition fees for the first semester. Specifically to cover tuition fees, the scholarship amount is credited to the recipient’s tuition account by the census date for the period of study.
To be eligible for this esteemed scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- International students can apply for all undergraduate degree programs except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
- International students are eligible to enroll on all postgraduate programmes, specifically those offered as a Master’s degree by coursework.
- The scholarship extends to fee-paying international students of all nationalities, with the exception of Australians.
- Applicants must achieve or exceed the top academic grade set by Curtin University for this particular scholarship.
- The scholarship is for students starting their studies at Curtin University’s Western Australia campus in 2025 for the first time.
- Full-time enrollment in an undergraduate or master’s program with courses at Curtin, excluding Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, is mandatory for scholarship eligibility.
Applicants do not need to submit a separate application for the scholarship; The scholarship is automatically considered for all eligible applications received by Curtin University. Aspiring scholars can apply for their desired courses at Curtin University through approved education agents or direct online applications.
During the application process for admission to Curtin University, candidates must submit the following documents:
- Official academic transcripts that reflect performance at previous educational institutions.
- Descriptions explaining the grading system used at the applicant’s previous educational institution.
- Certificates proving the authenticity of the awards or decorations granted to the applicant.
- Certified copies of previous academic qualifications.
- Proof of English language proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable.
Prospective applicants are advised to carefully review and ensure compliance with all essential requirements and qualifications required for admission to Curtin University before submitting an application.
Applicants have the option of proving English language proficiency by submitting recognized test scores, qualifications such as IELTS, TOEFL, or relevant English language credentials. Detailed English language requirements for each course can be accessed through the respective course tabs.
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: https://www.curtin.edu.au/study/education/international-scholarships/