La Trobe University is ranked 201 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. The university is committed to accessibility and quality education in Australia through a unique approach to analysis and development. The University has been proactive in achieving international acceptance, increasing its operations across multiple campuses in Victoria and New South Wales, and generating cutting-edge analytics to address today’s important challenges.
The university has a 5-star rating from QS for providing outstanding facilities, teaching and analysis, as well as being extremely convenient, responsive and international.
La Trobe University’s Cooperative Learning and Progression Program combines individual student and business input, then matches educational guidance with learning and teaching experience.
- Host university: La Trobe University;
- Host country: Australia;
- Level of study: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: National and international students;
- Threads: Development of multifunctional fluorescent probes for global analysis of proteomic stress in cells.
- Registration deadline: July 31street2024.
Project-based postgraduate research scholarships are available for national and international (PhD) students in the field of development of multifunctional fluorescent probes for global analysis of proteomic stress in cells at La Trobe University, Australia.
La Trobe University will pay a stipend to successful applicants in Australia for the 2024/2025 academic year.
To be eligible, applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or permanent residents and international applicants currently located in Australia. They must have a background in the design and synthesis of organic compounds; Knowledge and experience in molecular and cellular biology is desirable. Experience in protein mass spectrometry is highly desirable.
National applicants apply by email: [email protected]. International applications can be submitted via the online international application system. After entering the electronic system, entering and submitting your details, you will receive an email containing your username and password to log in to the student portal and begin submitting the online application. You will need to scan and upload all required documents in order for your application to be considered and complete the Search Announcement Form.
Submit the following documents:
- University transcripts and graduation certificates (originals or certified copies),
- A professional CV (CV) describing relevant work experience, academic awards, research history, etc., details of any publications, a copy of the master’s thesis (with at least two chapters translated into English if not written in English),
- Initial research proposal (maximum 300 words),
- Any other documents stipulated in the fellowship announcement for the fellowships or projects announced,
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate (original or certified copy for national applicants only),
- If you hold a valid Australian passport or visa, you must attach a copy of your application.
Candidates must comply with the university’s admission requirements.
Scholarships are available for specific funded projects, including specialist industrial and international opportunities, or for broader research topics or areas where you can develop your own research proposal. You can learn more about the scholarship opportunities on the official website below.
Students must have the minimum language skills necessary to undertake undergraduate, postgraduate and research studies at La Trobe University. However, some courses at La Trobe require a higher level of English proficiency than the minimum grade.
For more details, please visit the official website: