Located in vibrant central London, Imperial College Business School shines brightly as a symbol of innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset. Highly respected for its pioneering research and faculty of international luminaries, this institution offers a diverse range of meticulously designed programmes. These programs aim to provide students with the essential skills and knowledge needed to succeed in today’s highly competitive business environment. With its unwavering commitment to experiential learning, global perspective, and focus on tangible, real-world impact, Imperial College Business School serves as a launching pad for aspiring leaders and visionaries, nurturing the next generation of business innovators.
Imperial College Business School takes great pride in promoting excellence through a range of scholarships designed to empower outstanding individuals. The Foundation’s dedication to promoting diversity is demonstrated by the large number of awards it offers.
If you are a self-funded candidate with a passion for excellence, then you are already a candidate for these life-changing opportunities. All that is required is that you meet the eligibility criteria, meet the admission requirements, and keep a close eye on the application deadlines – because your path to greatness starts here.
- Host university: Imperial College Business School;
- Host country: United kingdom;
- Level of study: Plain;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: National and international students;
- Available topics: Business Management;
- Registration deadline: January 4y2024.
Imperial Excellence Scholarships are designed specifically for exceptional individuals who excel in every aspect of the application and interview journey. The focus is on applicants who consistently stand out and exemplify the spirit of excellence in their pursuit of knowledge and personal growth.
Empowering Future Leaders: Black Future Leaders Scholarship
For those embarking on a path to leadership, the Black Future Leaders Scholarship proudly covers 50% of your tuition fees, lending a helping hand as you shape your promising future.
The Pursuit of Excellence: Imperial Excellence Scholarship
The Imperial Excellence Scholarship celebrates your journey towards excellence and offers you:
- Up to £10,000 for a Global Online MBA and a Weekend MBA to boost your aspirations.
- Up to £15,000 for an Executive MBA to raise your potential.
- Up to £20,000 towards a full-time MBA for those committed to full-time learning, taking up the opportunity with significant support.
Impactful Leadership: Dean’s Impact Scholarship
For those who have already made notable strides and seek to continue their impact, the Dean’s Impact Scholarship provides:
- A generous £20,000 towards a Global Online MBA and Weekend MBA to support your mission.
- An impressive £25,000 towards a full-time MBA and Executive MBA, in recognition of your significant contributions to the world of business and society.
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must:
- Be applying to one of the eligible MBA programmes: Online Global MBA, Weekend MBA, Executive MBA, or Full-time MBA.
- Demonstrate outstanding academic and professional achievements.
- Demonstrate leadership potential and a strong commitment to making a positive impact in their chosen field or community.
- Software application: Candidates must first apply to their chosen MBA program directly through the official Imperial College Business School application portal.
- Scholarship application: After submitting the program application, candidates must submit a separate application form for the scholarship offered by the Business School. This scholarship application form is usually available on the school’s website.
- Interview (if necessary): Depending on the program and scholarship, candidates may be invited to an interview as part of the selection process.
Applicants will typically need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or curriculum vitae Details of academic and professional achievements.
- Personal statement: A well-crafted essay explaining their career goals, leadership experiences, and why they should be considered for the scholarship.
- Letters of recommendation: These are usually two or more letters from individuals who can speak to the candidate’s academic or professional qualifications and leadership potential.
- Academic Transcripts: Official transcripts from previous educational institutions.
- English language skill: Proof of English language proficiency for non-native English speakers (for example, IELTS or TOEFL scores)
In addition to meeting scholarship requirements, candidates must also meet the admission requirements for their chosen MBA program. These requirements may include a minimum GPA, relevant work experience, GMAT or GRE scores (for some programs), and successful completion of an interview.
Imperial College Business School typically requires candidates to demonstrate their English language proficiency if English is not their first language. Specific language requirements may vary depending on the program, but often include minimum scores on standardized English tests such as IELTS or TOEFL. Candidates should check the program website for the latest language requirements.
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: https://www.Imperial.ac.uk/business-school/mba/funding-scholarships