The University of Liverpool has three faculties centered around 35 departments and schools, and is a leading member of the Russell Group and the N8 Research Collaboration Group. Furthermore, the university’s Business School is accredited by the Liverpool Triple Crown. Among its alumni and former faculty are ten Nobel laureates.
The University of Liverpool has more than 230 undergraduate programs in 103 subjects, and its alumni have included CEOs of Global Foundries, ARM Holdings, Tesco, Motorola and The Coca-Cola Company. It was also the first university ever in the world to house the departments of oceanography, civil design, architecture and biochemistry at Johnston Laboratories.
The university offers a selection of programs at undergraduate, postgraduate and research levels in different disciplines, and can help students to specialise, change the direction of their career, move into a new industry or become qualified for their chosen career.
About the scholarship:
- Host university: University of Liverpool;
- Host country: United kingdom;
- Level of study: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- available Threads: Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering;
- Registration deadline: December 31, 2024.
The International Scholarship for Plasma-Water Interface Analysis is now available for PhD students and international students in the field of: Electro-Electrical Engineering at the University of Liverpool, UK.
- In the case of British students, the scholarship will be used to cover tuition costs and support the annual allowance;
- International applicants will be awarded a scholarship to assist with the cost of tuition fees only. Candidates must demonstrate their ability to support themselves financially while in the UK.
- Candidates must be registered with the University of Liverpool;
- This project is best suited to a student with a 2.1 or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, or Engineering, with a background of experience or focus in simulation or numerical modeling.
In order to be considered for a scholarship, candidates must apply for their chosen program of interest using the university’s website platform. To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must send their CV with a letter of motivation and two references to [email protected].
- Academic or school transcripts or certificates;
- University transcripts.
- Degree certificates;
- English language certificates for international applicants only;
- personal statement;
- Two signed references on letterhead: Must be academic references if the student has been involved in full-time teaching within the past three years;
- Research proposal: It can be checked for plagiarism, collusion and other violations.
Candidates should check the university admission requirements.
To apply for this scholarship, international students must prove that they are officially certified in English language proficiency.
Please visit the official website for more details: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/post graduate-research/studentships/plasma-water-interfaces/