Stanford University is a prestigious private research university located in Stanford, California, USA. It is one of the world’s leading educational institutions known for its academic excellence, cutting-edge research, and vibrant campus life. Stanford has always been at the forefront of innovation and has produced many groundbreaking discoveries and influential alumni. And famous faculty.
Stanford University offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs that include diverse majors. It includes seven colleges, including the College of Humanities and Sciences, the College of Engineering, the Graduate School of Business Administration, the College of Medicine, the College of Law, the College of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences, and the College of Education.
Each school offers rigorous academic programs and fosters a culture of interdisciplinary collaboration, encouraging students to explore multiple fields of study. It is internationally recognized for its research prowess, with faculty and students conducting pioneering research in fields as diverse as science, technology, engineering, humanities, social sciences, medicine, and business. Stanford University is home to several research centers and institutes that facilitate interdisciplinary research and collaboration.
- Host university: Stanford University;
- Host country: United States of America;
- Level of study: Masters, MBA, MBBS, PhD levels;
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded;
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- Available topics: Engineering, Medicine, Biosciences, Humanities, Science, Business, Earth, Energy, Environmental Sciences, Education and Law.
- Registration deadline: October 11y2023.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship is available to MSc, MBA, MBBS and PhD students in the fields of Engineering, Medicine, Biosciences, Humanities, Science, Business, Earth, Energy, Environmental Sciences, Education and Law at Stanford University, USA. .
The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship Program at Stanford University provides nearly 100 fully-funded scholarships to students around the world, enabling them to pursue their degrees at Stanford University. The program covers all expenses, which relieves students of financial burdens and allows them to focus on their studies. It covers a wide range of fields and specializations, providing opportunities for students in various disciplines. The duration of the scholarship is up to three years for a master’s degree and can extend to six years for a doctoral degree.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholarship is a fully funded opportunity in the United States and designed specifically for international students. The Stanford University Scholarship Program, within the Knight-Hennessy Initiative, provides comprehensive financial support that covers various expenses. These include:
- Full tuition fees, in accordance with the standard level of enrollment in the relevant department.
- A stipend that covers the cost of living and academic expenses, including room and board, books, academic supplies, teaching materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses.
- A travel stipend is intended to cover the cost of an economy class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford University. Furthermore, it is important to note that Knight-Hennessy students have the opportunity to apply for additional funds to support their academic endeavors, such as expenses related to travel to conferences and other related costs.
To be considered for the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship, applicants must meet specific requirements. Here is a paraphrased version of the requirements:
- Open to All Citizens: The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program welcomes applications from citizens of all countries.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field: Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Completion of degree in 2017 or later: Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s or master’s degree in 2017 or later.
- Current College Students: If they are currently pursuing a first/bachelor’s degree, applicants can still apply as long as they completed their studies before enrolling as a graduate student at Stanford.
- Postgraduate degree holders: Those who already hold a postgraduate degree can apply for the scholarship in 2024 if they obtained their first bachelor’s degree in 2017 or later.
- English proficiency test results are not mandatory for applicants who have obtained or expect to obtain a degree from a university that uses English exclusively as the language of instruction.
Meeting these requirements is critical to be eligible for a Knight-Hennessy Scholarship. The above information provides a general summary of eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
Application for the 2023-2024 Stanford University Scholarship Program is done exclusively through an online process. To get started, please click on the link provided and create an account. This will give you access to the online application portal, where you can start the application procedure.
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/admission/planning-apply/eligibility