The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Sydney is a prestigious Australian university located in Sydney, New South Wales, that has grown to become one of the country’s leading universities and is highly regarded internationally for its academic excellence and research contributions.
UNSW Sydney offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields of study, including arts, social sciences, business, engineering, law, medicine, science and more. The university is known for its strong focus on innovation, entrepreneurship and interdisciplinary learning, preparing students to succeed in a rapidly evolving global landscape.
UNSW Sydney prides itself on its commitment to social responsibility, sustainability and community engagement. The university actively promotes a culture of innovation, creativity and critical thinking, encouraging students to become future leaders and change makers in their fields of specialization.
- Host university: University of New South Wales Sydney;
- Host country: Australia;
- Level of study: Undergraduate and postgraduate level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: $15,000;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- Available topics: All topics;
- Registration deadline: The scholarship is open.
T2 Return to Campus Awards are now available to international students (undergraduate and postgraduate) across all fields at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia.
The T2 Return to Campus Awards for International Students at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Sydney are recognition and support initiatives aimed at international students returning to on-campus learning and activities after a period of distance or online study. Successful applicants will receive financial support, which may help alleviate some of the financial burdens associated with returning to campus. The exact amount and nature of financial support may vary depending on the availability of funds and the number of beneficiaries selected. Grants can be provided as a one-time grant or disbursed in multiple installments, depending on the program structure.
The T2 Return to Campus Awards for International Students at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) Sydney offer several benefits to recipients:
- Undergraduate students will be awarded a non-recurring scholarship of $15,000, which will be applied to their tuition fees.
- Graduate students will be awarded a non-recurring scholarship of US$10,000, which will be added to their tuition fees.
Eligibility requirements for T2 Return to Campus Awards for international students at UNSW Sydney may vary each year. However, here are some general eligibility criteria that international students may need to meet in order to be considered for these awards:
- Applicants must be currently registered as international students at UNSW Sydney for the semester in which they are seeking the award. This usually applies to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Specific academic requirements may vary, but applicants are generally expected to have satisfactory academic standing. This may include meeting a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) or other academic performance standards set by the university.
- To be considered for awards, applicants must submit a completed application form within the specified deadline. This form may include personal information, academic records, financial data, and a statement or essay explaining why they should be considered for the award.
To be considered for a scholarship, visit the official UNSW Sydney website or the specific webpage dedicated to T2 Return to Campus Awards to access the application form. Applicants must use the latest official application form provided by the university.
The University expects students to submit specific documents, including a cover letter expressing their research experience and interest in the project, an academic transcript, a CV, and contact information for two referees.
Students must fill out the application form carefully and provide all required information. This may include personal details, academic records, financial information, and answers to specific questions or essay prompts. Applicants must take their full time to thoughtfully answer all questions and provide any necessary supporting documentation.
Students are required to submit English proficiency test scores as follows:
- IELTS: 7.0
- TOEFL iBT: 94
- TOEFL PBT: 589
- PTE: 65
- C1 Cambridge Advanced: 185
- C2 Cambridge Proficiency: 185
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: