The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is known for its focus on practical, real-world learning, fostering creativity, and producing graduates well-equipped to succeed in today’s rapidly changing global landscape. With a focus on technology, design and business, UTS offers a wide range of programs across various disciplines, promoting an interdisciplinary approach to learning and research.
The university is committed to engaging with industry and community partners to address real-world challenges and make a meaningful societal impact. UTS is consistently ranked as one of Australia’s leading universities, attracting students from around the world seeking cutting-edge education and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) stands at the forefront of forward-looking education and is ranked among Australia’s leading young universities. Embodying Sydney’s diverse cultural fabric, University of Technology Sydney welcomes a vibrant community of approximately 42,600 students from 120 countries, creating a truly convivial atmosphere. At the University of Technology Sydney, learning transcends traditional boundaries, encourages real-world exploration and fosters creativity and ingenuity in every aspect of education. This innovative approach ensures that students are prepared to excel in a rapidly evolving world.
- Host university: University of Technology Sydney;
- Host country: Australia;
- Level of study: Master’s level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- Available topics: All topics;
- Registration deadline: The scholarship is open.
UTS International Postgraduate Business Scholarships are now available to all international Masters students in all fields to give them the opportunity to pursue their studies at the University of Technology in Sydney, Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney has made a generous offer to postgraduate students, covering 20% of tuition fees for the standard duration of their chosen programme. This initiative aims to reduce the financial burden and make higher education more accessible and accessible for aspiring learners. By providing this significant financial support, the University of Technology Sydney is affirming its commitment to empowering students and promoting academic excellence.
In order to qualify for consideration, potential applicants must meet the following specific requirements:
- Hold international student status, except for Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and permanent residents of Australia.
- Register to study full-time on campus at the University of Technology Sydney, starting in 2025.
- By adhering to these outlined criteria, individuals may become eligible for specific benefits or opportunities at UTS.
Applicants are required to access the university’s application portal and complete the necessary steps to apply for the graduate program that matches their preferences. The advantage is that there is no need to submit a separate application for the scholarship, as the process is simplified within the program application itself. By taking this straightforward approach, candidates can easily be considered for both the graduate program and associated scholarship opportunities.
Please provide the following documents to apply:
- Academic Record – Please be sure to include certified copies of your academic records, which showcase your educational achievements and performance.
- Information about any previous exceptions from courses, whether for academic or other reasons, if any. Transparency in this aspect is essential for a comprehensive evaluation of your application.
- A detailed account of relevant work experience, supported by certified copies of references from the employer on official company letterhead, if such documentation is required. This information will be useful in evaluating your work experience and potential contributions to the program.
By submitting these essential documents, you contribute significantly to the overall assessment process, allowing us to make informed decisions and consider your application holistically.
To be eligible to enroll in a Master’s program at UTS, students must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, equivalent to the standards set for Australian bachelor’s degrees. This essential requirement ensures that applicants have the academic foundation necessary to succeed in their chosen Master’s course and promotes a diverse and qualified student body at the University. Meeting this criterion allows prospective students to access the advanced education and opportunities offered by the University of Technology Sydney, preparing them for success in their academic and professional endeavours.
If candidates have a history of previous English language studies, there are multiple ways in which they can meet the English language requirements at UTS. The university offers flexibility in this aspect, as it recognizes many valid qualifications and achievements in English language proficiency. This approach allows applicants to showcase their language skills through a variety of means, ensuring a fair and comprehensive assessment process. By considering different options to meet English language requirements, UTS facilitates access to international students, promoting a globally diverse and enriching learning environment.
For more information please visit the official website: