- 1 Drinks good for the liver
- 1.1 10- Coffee
- 1.2 9- Ginseng drink
- 1.3 8- Marjoram tea
- 1.4 7- Coin
- 1.5 6- Indian cranberry juice
- 1.6 5- Turmeric tea
- 1.7 4- Apple juice
- 1.8 3- Fennel drink
- 1.9 2- green tea
- 1.10 1- Beet juice
The liver is one of the most important organs of the body that plays an important role in cleansing the body and purging it from toxins, which is why the health of the liver must be strengthened because if it becomes weak, the body will soon be damaged . There are many useful drinks that contain many important nutrients for the body and are used to cleanse and condition the liver. Follow us to learn about the 10 best drinks that are beneficial for the liver
Drinks good for the liver
- Coffee is a popular drink for many people and its moderate consumption has a positive impact on the health of the body in general, especially the liver.
- Coffee contains powerful antioxidants and many minerals and vitamins that counteract the oxidation of liver fat.
- Consuming coffee in moderation helps prevent exposure to liver failure and liver cancer.
- Preferably, you drink a cup of coffee twice a day.
9- Ginseng drink
- Ginseng is one of the natural herbs that contains many therapeutic properties useful for treating many health problems.
- Some studies confirmed that consuming ginseng improved liver health and reduced exposure to the hepatitis B virus.
You make a ginseng drink as follows: –
Read also:Top 10 quick and easy meals without an oven
- Put a teaspoon of ginseng powder in a pan of water and bring it to a boil.
- It is also preferable to drink a cup of ginseng daily.
8- Marjoram tea
- Marjoram has great benefits for the body in general and the liver in particular, so it is in the top 10 drinks that are good for the liver.
- It is also a powerful antiseptic and detoxifier.
- Since marjoram contains a high amount of thymol and flavonoids, it contributes to the elimination of toxins and the treatment of many liver problems.
Marjoram tea has many important health benefits and you can prepare it in the following way:
- Put a tablespoon of marjoram in a cup of water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Filter the mixture and the drink is ready.
- It is preferable to drink two cups of marjoram tea daily for best results.
- Mint contains many health benefits for the body, especially the liver, the most prominent of which are the following:
- Mint helps fight harmful cholesterol in the body, which improves liver function.
- Mint also reduces exposure to hepatitis viruses.
6- Indian cranberry juice
- All types of berries are fruits rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that promote liver health.
- This is because consuming lingonberry juice helps protect liver cells from damage.
- Raspberry juice contains a group of acids that contribute to washing the liver and purifying toxins, so it is in the top 10 drinks beneficial to the liver.
- Indian mulberry juice also helps prevent fatty liver disease as it contains a good percentage of polyphenols.
5- Turmeric tea
- Turmeric is characterized by its many health benefits, and the most prominent benefits of turmeric tea are as follows:
- Consuming turmeric tea regularly helps purge it of toxins and protect it from damage.
- Turmeric tea also contains curcumin, which helps fight free radicals and reduce the risk of liver cancer.
- Contains antioxidants that help prevent liver disease
How to prepare turmeric tea
Read also:Top 10 benefits of fig parchomy
- 2 cups of water.
- A teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- A pinch of ginger and black pepper.
How to prepare
- Put the water and turmeric in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the ginger and black pepper.
- Stir the mixture well and then drink it warm.
4- Apple juice
- The benefits of apples are numerous for health and body especially to promote liver health and among these benefits are the following:-
- Consuming apple juice regularly helps activate liver function and fight fatty liver disease, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps reduce the risk of liver cancer.
- Apples contain malic acid, which contributes to the dissolution of gallstones and thus reduces the accumulation of cholesterol in the liver.
- It also has a powerful detoxifying effect.
- You should drink a glass of apple juice every morning to get the maximum benefits.
How to prepare a decoction of apples for the liver
Read also:Top 10 Drinks To Calm The Stomach
- 7 apples.
- A stick of cloves.
- Half a cup of brown sugar.
- 4 cups of water.
- a spoonful of cloves.
- pinch of salt
How to prepare
- Bring a pan and put water, apple pieces, cinnamon sticks and cloves on high heat.
- Strain the drink with a sieve, then add sugar to get a good taste.
- You can drink the drink warm or let it cool down.
3- Fennel drink
- Fennel drink is one of the useful drinks known for its magical and therapeutic properties to cleanse the liver.
- One of its most prominent properties is that it is rich in the compound fenchone, which helps to wash and cleanse the liver of waste and toxins
- Fennel is also an herb with an important therapeutic value for the body in general.
- Fennel contains a good percentage of nichol and antioxidants that counteract the accumulation of fat on the liver.
Here’s how to prepare fennel tea to treat the liver:
- a glass of water.
- A teaspoon of fennel.
How to prepare
- Place the water and fennel in a small saucepan over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Describe the drink with the addition of a little sugar.
- It is recommended to eat 3 cups of fennel a day for 3 days to ensure that the liver is cleansed and its functioning improves.
2- green tea
- Green tea is in the top 10 drinks beneficial for the liver, as it contains a high percentage of polyphenols, which counteract the accumulation of fat on the liver.
- Green tea has an effective effect in protecting liver cells from exposure to fibrosis.
- Green tea flushes toxins from the body and promotes liver health.
- Because it is rich in powerful antioxidants that cleanse and revitalize the liver.
- Many studies have confirmed that consuming green tea helps significantly reduce fat deposits in the liver.
- Helps get rid of excess water in the body.
- Therefore, preferably drink a cup of green tea after every meal.
1- Beet juice
- Beetroot juice is rich in many beneficial and valuable benefits, the most prominent of which are the following:
- It contains a group of important substances such as vitamin C, flavonoids, powerful antioxidants and nitrates that help improve blood flow to the liver.
- It works to protect the liver from oxidative stress or inflammation.
- Eating beetroot juice cleanses the liver and flushes toxins from the body.
How to make beetroot juice to cleanse the liver
- A slice of beetroot.
- 3 sliced carrots.
- 2 sliced apples.
- A piece of ginger.
- Half a peeled lemon.
- a glass of water.
How to prepare
- Place all ingredients in an electric mixer and mix well.
- Use a sieve to filter the juice and enjoy that refreshing smoothie.
Top 10 Foods That Reduce Liver Fat