- 1 Drive flies out of the house without an exterminator
- 1.1 10- Using cinnamon oil
- 1.2 9- Using lavender oil
- 1.3 8- Use frankincense
- 1.4 7- Using vinegar
- 1.5 6- Using lemon and cloves
- 1.6 5- Using bay leaves
- 1.7 4- Use camphor
- 1.8 3- Using citronella oil
- 1.9 2- Using catnip
- 1.10 1- Use a mixture of sugar, milk and black pepper
Flies are among the most annoying and common insects in the home, especially as summer approaches. Flies transmit viruses and germs that cause numerous diseases, such as cholera, typhoid, salmonella, and eye and intestinal infections. Leave windows open during the day and don’t put wires on them. Follow us to find out the 10 best ways to drive flies out of the house without an exterminator.
Drive flies out of the house without an exterminator
Many mothers are afraid to use pesticides to repel flies because of the pungent smell that causes poisoning or exposure to allergies and respiratory diseases, and there are many simple natural methods you can use to get rid of flies permanently, both in the garden and at home without pesticides, and the best of these methods are as follows:-
10- Using cinnamon oil
- Cinnamon oil is one of the most important natural fly repellents and does not pose any danger.
How to Use Cinnamon Oil to Repel Flies
- Add a teaspoon of cinnamon oil to a cup of water.
- Mix the mixture well and then put it in a spray bottle.
- Clothes, corners of the house, windows and all places where flies are present should be sprayed.
9- Using lavender oil
- Lavender oil is one of the most important natural oils that contain properties that help drive away flies and mosquitoes from the house.
- Lavender oil can also be used to get rid of ants, cockroaches and spiders.
- An effective treatment for insect bites, as it contains important properties that work to regenerate tissues and reduce swelling and the desire to itch.
You can use lavender oil as follows:-
Read also:Top 10 types of door locks
- Put lavender oil on small pieces of cotton.
- Distribute cotton in all corners of the rooms, with windows and doors tightly closed.
- This oil helps to kill flies and mosquitoes and you will find that this problem is completely solved.
8- Use frankincense
- One of the best ways to drive away flies is to use frankincense, as the strong smell repels flies and prevents them from ever approaching the house.
- It is also an easy and simple method: you just need to light incense sticks near the balconies and in the rooms, because it gives off an unpleasant smell for the flies, so they flee from the house.
- Using frankincense is one of the top 10 ways to drive out flies from the house without an exterminator, which our ancestors used in ancient times to drive away flies and also disinfect the house.
- Retailers also use this most effective way to repel flies.
7- Using vinegar
- If you are looking for a way to drive flies out of the house, use vinegar, as this method has proven effective in getting rid of flies and mosquitoes.
How to use vinegar to get rid of flies
Read also:Top 10 types of marble for kitchens and their prices
- Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar and spray all corners of rooms, windows, doors and drains.
- It is preferable to repeat this process daily to get the desired result.
6- Using lemon and cloves
- Using lemon and cloves is one of the top 10 ways to repel flies from the house without an exterminator as the smelly cloves work to repel the flies and immediately keep them away from the place.
How to use lemon and cloves to get rid of flies
- Cut the lemon in half.
- Put about 8 cloves in each lemon half.
- Then put the lemon where the flies gather.
5- Using bay leaves
- Bay leaf is one of the natural herbs characterized by its superior ability to repel flies, due to its unpleasant smell for flies, so that it quickly leaves the place where it is.
- Bay leaves are excellent for cleaning the house from harmful insects such as flies, mosquitoes and cockroaches.
- It is worth noting that bay leaf does not pose any health hazards, but people suffering from asthma and respiratory diseases should avoid using it because of its pungent smell.
How to Use Bay Leaves to Repel Flies
Read also:Top 10 ways to drive geckos out of your home permanently
- You can put bay leaves on the areas where the flies are, so that the flies are repelled by their scent and leave the area.
- It is preferable to grind these leaves into a fine powder and place them in the cracks and corners.
- It is preferable to repeat this process monthly.
4- Use camphor
- Camphor is one of the herbs with a strong and pungent smell that greatly contributes to repel flies and insects.
- This herb is characterized by its resistance to viruses and bacteria.
- Camphor is available in the form of small tablets or camphor oil.
You can use camphor tablets to repel flies in the following way
- Place 3 tablets of camphor on a warm surface near doors and windows to prevent flies from entering the house.
- You can use camphor oil to repel flies in the following way
- Put some camphor oil on a clean piece of cloth or cotton.
- Then he distributed these pieces in the places where the flies are, and he fled from that strong smell of camphor oil.
3- Using citronella oil
- Citronella oil is obtained from the stalks and stalks of lemongrass plants.
- A rich source of many chemicals used in perfumes, soaps, candles and cosmetics.
- Citronella oil has powerful antifungal properties and is often used to repel flies and mosquitoes from the home.
- Studies and research have confirmed that citronella oil is completely safe for humans and plants.
You can use citronella oil to repel flies as follows:-
- Add about 15 drops of citronella oil to an ounce of water.
- Put the mixture in a spray bottle and shake well before use.
- Spray all windows, surfaces and around the rooms, and you can also smear it on your skin.
- It is preferable to repeat this process several times a day to get the best results.
2- Using catnip
- Using catnip is one of the top 10 ways to drive flies out of the house without an exterminator as research has confirmed that the effectiveness of the compound neptalactone in catnip is 10 times more effective than diethylmetatoluamide used to repel insects to fend off.
- Peppermint oil protects you 100% against annoying insect bites.
How To Use Peppermint Oil To Repel Flies
- Add about 10 drops of peppermint oil to a cup of hot water.
- Put the mixture in a bottle and shake well.
- Use the mixture to spray all over the house.
- You can also spray the mixture on your skin to prevent flies from approaching you.
1- Use a mixture of sugar, milk and black pepper
- This mixture works to attract flies and then immediately get rid of them, making this method one of the best natural ways to permanently eliminate flies.
How to use a mixture of sugar, milk and black pepper to get rid of flies
- liter of milk.
- Half a cup of sugar.
- 8 tablespoons of black pepper.
How to prepare
- Put the milk, sugar and black pepper in a pan on the fire for 15 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into containers and place them in the corners of the rooms and where the flies are.
- Flies are attracted to this mixture and black pepper works to get rid of mosquitoes.
Top 10 ways to get rid of mosquitoes