The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) launches the UNDP Graduate Programme, a fully funded program that covers all expenses of the graduate program at the UNDP Regional Office in New York Headquarters and lasts for two years. UNDP welcomes candidates from all over the world to join its ranks. This program will provide successful applicants with visa sponsorship, airfare and transportation support among other things. Graduates will have the opportunity to join UNDP for permanent positions. There are approximately 40 awards available for 2025.
The UNDP Trainee Program seeks to enable exceptional students to enter a career in international development, work towards sustainable development, build a better global future, and make a positive impact on the global community. UNDP is present in 170 countries, and trainees can be assigned to work in any of these countries.
Details about the UNDP Graduate Program 2025:
- organized: United Nations Development Programme.
- Financial Coverage: completely.
- Eligible countries: All nationalities.
- Delivery time: October 12, 2024.
- UNDP Graduate Program 2025: This program allows successful candidates to consolidate entry-level positions through 2025.
The UNDP program will cover:
- Competitive entry-level compensation package.
- Airfare between the applicant’s location and the place where he or she is assigned.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- health insurance.
- Pension contributions.
What tasks does this program include?
Successful candidates will be contributors to UNDP in the following:
- Program and policy: In this track, the required work will be directed towards contributing to various UNDP programs and projects.
- Company Operations: In this track, selected candidates will work within the department to ensure that UNDP programs are properly supported and efficiently implemented. Another line of work within this track involves working on organizational policies and processes.
- Workplace: Selected candidates will be assigned to a UNDP office among 170 offices around the world.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country where UNDP is based.
- For applicants with a Master’s degree: Master’s degree in a related field with a maximum of two years’ work experience.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree: Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- Proficient in English.
- UNDP encourages applications from degree holders in the following areas of inquiry: political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental sciences, business, finance, law, human resource management, economics. Applicants are encouraged to review the areas in which UNDP works.
How to apply for the UNDP graduate program:
The application is submitted online. You can access the link below to create an account and proceed with the order.