For students looking for an American scholarship, applications for the University of Arizona Scholarship for the 2024/2024 academic year are now open. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes. Degree programs, with over 100 areas of study for both foreign and American students. So candidates belonging to almost any field can apply for the University of Arizona Scholarship.
The unique thing about this program is that many University of Arizona colleges and colleges accept applications without any English proficiency.
Available fields and specializations
- Culture and language
- Physical and space sciences
- Health, nutrition, fitness
- Environment and sustainability
- Education and human development
- Philosophy and religious studies
- Arts and media
- Agricultural sciences
- Law, Policy and Social Justice
- Mathematics, statistics and data science
- Biological and biomedical sciences
- Agricultural planning and development
- Communications and journalism
- Computer and information sciences
- Engineering and technology
- Animal and veterinary sciences
- Business and economics
Scholarships and loans for international students:
Global Wildcat Award: This is a merit-based undergraduate scholarship offered annually to a select number of accepted international students. The value of this scholarship ranges from $2,000 to $20,000 depending on GPA and test scores.
Tuition Waivers for Students from Sonora, Mexico: Under an agreement between the Arizona-Mexico Commission and the Sonora-Arizona Commission, a number of tuition waivers are provided to eligible students from Sonora, Mexico who are studying in Arizona.
Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship: A scholarship offered to support women, from all over the world, who want to pursue their careers in technology. Each recipient receives a $10,000 award.
Society of Women Engineers: The Society of Women Engineers offers scholarship opportunities for students interested in engineering. Although most require US citizenship, there are some scholarships open to international students.
Other Scholarships: Some University of Arizona colleges and departments offer their own scholarships, to find out, visit their website.
Also, international students may benefit from the International Student Loan Program, but they will be obligated to repay those loans with interest and within a specified period of time.
To apply for a University of Arizona Scholarship, you need to meet some specific criteria depending on whether you are applying for an undergraduate or graduate degree, but you are eligible if you:
- All international students, as well as us residents, can apply.
- A high school diploma is mandatory if applying for a bachelor’s program.
- A bachelor’s degree is important if applying for a master’s programme.
The application deadline for undergraduate students at the University of Arizona Scholarship is:
Spring 2024 (November 2, 2024).
Summer 2024 (March 15, 2024).
Fall 2024 (May 17, 2024).
For graduates, the deadline varies from course to course