The University of Houston-Victoria is a public university located in Victoria, Texas. It is part of the University of Houston system. Students from all over the world come to Houston Victoria University for a high-quality, affordable degree. The university provides individual attention to each of its students allowing them to succeed in their educational and professional lives.
University of Houston Victoria students learn how to foster and excel in leadership, collegiality, and citizenship. The foundation’s main goal is to support its academic mission and ensure that students receive the support necessary to succeed at the university and in the community. They contribute to creating a healthy, safe, and productive academic environment and are sensitive to the needs of a diverse student body.
The University of Houston-Victoria, along with the nation’s public colleges and universities, works to provide students with inexpensive and accessible education and training. The degree programs are taught by award-winning teaching staff in the Faculties of Bailiwick, Social/Natural and Applied Sciences, Business, Education and Health Professions. The mission of the University of Houston-Victoria is to help students succeed.
About the scholarship:
- Host university: University of Houston Victoria;
- Host country: United States of America;
- Level of study: Graduate and undergraduate level.
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: Check out the details below;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- Threads: All topics;
- Registration deadline: The scholarship is open for the academic year 2024/2025.
International students who wish to continue their graduate and undergraduate studies at the University of Houston Victoria can apply for the International Programs Office scholarship for the 2024/2025 academic year.
The University of Houston Victoria will contribute to funding the candidates’ education in the United States.
To be considered for this scholarship, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Upon admission to the University, they must be F-1/J-1 international students prior to the start of the award semester, must be listed as international undergraduate or graduate students at UHV, and be self-paying and J-1 sponsored students are eligible for admission. On the grant.
When applying for the course, applicants are advised to enroll in the University’s undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Submit copies of all official transcripts by email to the Admissions Department or by mail to Houston-Victoria College 3007 N. Mount Wilson St. Victoria, TX 77901 Attn: Admissions, Student Achievement, and Proof of Vaccination for Infectious Diseases Microorganisms.
The minimum cumulative grade point average is a pair of .5 for the undergraduate degree and three .0 for the graduate degree.
Regardless of immigration status, students whose instruction was not in English and/or whose native language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Please visit the official website for more details: https://www.uhv.edu/scholarships/international-scholarships/