The University of St Andrews comprises several institutions, including the United College: St Salvator’s, St Leonard’s Colleges, St Mary’s College, St Leonard’s College, and most recently a restructured version of St Leonard’s as a postgraduate school. The college includes 18 academic institutions distributed among four colleges.
There are two terms in the academic year, St. Martin’s Day and Candlemas. During the vacation period, more than a third of the city’s population are university employees or students.
Its student population is exceptionally mixed: over 145 different nationalities and 45% of students come from outside the UK; Approximately 1/8 of students are EU citizens; The other third is from abroad – 15% of them from North America alone.
The University of St Andrews provides a comfortable and supportive environment for continued work and study opportunities abroad. A number of its students will enjoy being future leaders, as well as playing an important role in making the world a better place and solving its challenges.
About the scholarship:
- Host university: University of St Andrews;
- Host country: United kingdom;
- Level of study: University level;
- Scholarship Type: Full tuition fees;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- available Threads: All topics;
- Registration deadline: February 31, 2025.
The International Excellence Scholarship is available to undergraduate students in all fields at the University of St Andrews, UK.
It is only available to students who are undergraduate students.
To qualify for this opportunity, participants must be accepted into an undergraduate degree program at the university and then apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants must contribute two references, one academic and a personal letter of recommendation, not exceeding 200 words each;
- Additional image that complies with UKVI image rules;
- ATAS certification, if required;
- Motivational essay for student application: maximum 250 words. It should include why the student is seeking this educational opportunity, describe specifically how they hope to benefit from the opportunities provided by the scholarship, and also explain exactly how they feel they can be useful to the wider community while earning a degree at the university. University of St Andrews. In addition, they should explain academic achievements that they feel will contribute to the success of the application.
The University of St Andrews maintains a wide range of open admission requirements to encourage all students, regardless of their origins or personal experiences, to enter the university.
In order to prove their ability to speak English, students will be required to complete an English test based on their academic achievements.
Please visit the official website for more details: