The city of Kalamazoo is home to Western Michigan University, which is located halfway between Detroit and Chicago. The university has more than 140 undergraduate programs and a number of master’s degrees, particularly in the Haworth School of Business, the School of Engineering and Applied Science, and the School of Education and Human Development. Graduate students interested in health professions can pursue top-rated programs and train as speech therapists, medical assistants, rehabilitation counselors, and audiologists.
After the semester, WMU scholars can get involved by discovering more than 300 sororities, participating in a recreational sport, or joining any one of 30 sororities and unions. Off campus, WMU students can explore the city’s diverse theaters and festivities, or take a 40-minute drive to the shores of Lake Michigan in Southaven.
- Host university: Western Michigan University;
- Host country: United States of America;
- Level of study: University level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: $5,000 – $15,000;
- Eligible countries: international students;
- Available topics: All topics;
- Registration deadline: February 1street2024.
The WMU Diether H.Haenicke International Scholarship Awards are now available to all international students and undergraduates in all subjects at Western Michigan University, USA.
Western Michigan University develops students into well-living individuals so they can achieve their goals and have a significant impact on society. Students will be provided with the means to discuss mental health issues to educate and support others in seeking help.
Western Michigan University will offer a variety of scholarships with different values. Half of the award will be paid to the student’s personal account at the beginning of the fall and spring semesters.
- GPA 3.50 – 3.69: $5,000;
- GPA 3.70 – 3.94: $7,500;
- GPA 3.95 – 4.0: $15,000.
- To be successful, an applicant must have been accepted into Western Michigan University;
- In addition, the applicant may not be an international resident of the United States;
- An undergraduate scholar seeking accreditation is coming to WMU for the first time after high school or is transferring from a different post-secondary school.
First-year students are not required to submit a form. They will be immediately and automatically placed in consideration for this exciting opportunity upon acceptance to Western Michigan University. After admission to the university, when students log into their accounts, there will be a link to apply for these allocations on the home page.
To be accepted, participants must demonstrate a strong academic record and obtain a high school diploma.
- Academic records of all high schools and post-secondary institutions represented or attended, including diplomas, test scores, transcripts, and certificates;
- Proof of adequate financial support for the first academic year of study at WMU, consistent with the expected cost of attendance;
- Passport copy identification page;
- Evidence of English proficiency;
- The application fee is non-refundable and is $100.
All successful students are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency which must be speaking, writing and reading.