Located in Chester, Pennsylvania, Widener University is a private, comprehensive institution of higher education. Her commitment to academic excellence is matched by her dedication to experiential learning. Through a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs, Widener University nurtures a diverse student body in its pursuit of knowledge. With a strong focus on practical education, this university not only cultivates academic brilliance but also prepares students for success in their chosen fields. An inclusive community thrives on a welcoming campus, embodying the values of support and inclusion.
Widener University’s dedication to student success is highlighted by its vibrant environment, which fosters personal growth and academic achievement. The institution’s resolute focus on developing leadership, critical thinking, and a sense of social responsibility provides students with impactful careers and fulfilling lives. The faculty’s steadfast commitment to mentorship and hands-on experiences enables students to emerge as well-rounded individuals prepared to take on complex challenges and contribute positively to society.
- Host university: Widener University;
- Host country: United States of America;
- Level of study: University level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial financing;
- Scholarship Worth: 2000 pounds sterling
- Eligible countries: international students;
- Available topics: All topics;
- Registration deadline: November 1street2023.
Honors Program Scholarships are available for all international and undergraduate levels in all fields at Widener University, USA.
Widener University’s distinctive approach focuses on personal growth and career preparation. By focusing on enhancing professional leadership, the university works to transform graduates into leaders ready to advance their career paths. In a safe and engaging environment, the campus fosters a community of ambitious and determined students, ready to chart their future with confidence.
Widener University offers a generous financial support program for qualified applicants, offering significant assistance of up to $2,000 per year for a maximum of four years. This tangible aid is intended to ensure that selected students are able to pursue their education at Widener University without incurring undue financial burdens. This investment underscores the university’s commitment to diversity, nurturing exceptional talent and enabling students to excel in their chosen fields.
To be eligible for this opportunity, potential applicants must meet the specific requirements as listed below:
- Applicants must be students currently enrolled at Widener University, which fosters an inclusive and supportive academic environment for current members of the university community.
- Prospective students seeking to benefit from this program must have received formal admission into one of the university’s undergraduate degree programmes. This criterion ensures that students who embark on their educational journey at Widener University are eligible to participate in the financial aid program. By adhering to these standards, the university aims to make quality education accessible and elevate the overall learning experience for all qualified students.
Applying for this scholarship is designed to be user-friendly, ensuring simplicity and efficiency for prospective students. The application process begins using the university’s online portal, which can be easily accessed through the Common Application Platform. By completing the application process through this central system, applicants are automatically considered for the scholarship, eliminating the need to submit a separate application. This streamlined approach increases accessibility and encourages a wider range of students to apply for the scholarship, promoting inclusivity and diversity in the selection process.
To be considered for the scholarship, candidates are required to submit the following essential documents:
- Official transcripts that reflect academic records from the past three years, showcasing their academic journey and achievements.
- A mandatory letter of recommendation from a respected source who can attest to the applicant’s qualifications and character.
- Proof of financial ability to cover expenses related to education at Widener University.
- A copy of their passport, proving their identity and eligibility to receive the scholarship.
These necessary documents play a pivotal role in the application process, enabling the Scholarship Committee to make informed decisions and select deserving individuals who align with the university’s values and goals.
Prospective students aiming to gain admission to Widener University must meet specific academic criteria. This includes maintaining a 3.0 GPA and achieving a minimum SAT score of 1200 or a minimum ACT score of 26. These academic standards serve as important metrics in the admissions process, ensuring that students accepted to the university possess academic preparation. necessary to excel in their chosen programmes. By upholding these standards, Widener University seeks to foster a dynamic student community characterized by academic brilliance and commitment to personal growth.
Meeting the stipulated English language proficiency standards is a prerequisite for applicants seeking admission to Widener University. As part of the application process, candidates must achieve the following minimum scores on recognized language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – score of 500 or higher.
- TOEFL PBT – score of 80 or higher.
- IELTS – score of at least 6.5.
- PTE – score of 58 or higher.
- Duolingo – Achievement of 105 or more.
These language proficiency standards ensure that international students have the English language skills necessary to actively participate in the university’s academic programs and social interactions. By upholding these standards, Widener University works to provide an inclusive and enriching learning environment for students from diverse linguistic backgrounds.
For more information, please visit the university’s official website: https://ugadmissions.widener.edu/apply/